adidas Consortium's Sneaker Exchange 2017 has been a huge success, bringing two shops together to create something great, and this entry is no different. New Jersey's Packer Shoes and Berlin's Solebox takes you on a trip to the Silfra Rift, a point on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge where North American and Eurasain tectonic plates meet. The crystal clear water inspires the colorways on both the Energy Boost S.E. and Ultra Boost Mid S.E. Longitude / latitude coordinates of each store's location can be found on both silhouettes, bringing the aquatic theme together.
- Primeknit upper with gradient finish and speckled detailing.
- Cageless sock-lilke upper construction with laminated mudguard and eyestay paneling.
- Grosgrain tongue stripe and heel pull tabs featuring depth chart print.
- Co-branded tongue labels.
- Co-branded insoles.
- Neoprene heel stabilizer with embossed "Packer" branding in Solebox font and "Solebox" branding in Packer font.
- Boost midsole with TORISON SYSTEM.
- Continental Rubber outsole.
- Reflective laces.