Japanese fashion staple NEIGHBORHOOD partners up with adidas to create a collab that honors Japanese history, streetwear, and modern motorcycle culture. The Commander Sweater is a military-inspired sweater made with heavyweight, quick-drying French terry.
- Ribbed crewneck, cuffs and hem.
- Nylon patches on shoulders and lower sleeves.
- Japanese crest-inspired graphic with NEIGHBORHOOD logo and Trefoil logo printed on front shoulder patches.
- "NBHD" and "BRGD" printed on back shoulder patches.
- "NBHD" and "BRGD" printed on sleeve patches.
- adidas partners with the Better Cotton Initiative to improve cotton farming globally.
- Regular fit is not tight and not loose, the perfect in-between fit.
- Main: 60% cotton / 40% polyester French terry; Shoulder and sleeve panels: 100% nylon twill.