Possibly the most defining silhouette of 2016, the adidas Ultra Boost has received updates twice after the original 1.0 dropped and its popularity has only grown. The Ultra Boost's unrivaled comfort because of the boost sole makes it one of the best runners to date, and its fashionable yet simple design as well as its ability to look good dressed in any color palette makes the Ultra Boost a must-have.
- Runner type: neutral.
- boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give, the more you get.
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Wool yarn used on upper for warmth.
- TORISON SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit.
- FITCOUNTER molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles.
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride.
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 9).
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm).
- Textile and synthetic upper / textile lining / rubber outsole.