The latest addition to adidas Consortium's Sneaker Exchange sees two shops that never interacted with each other, Taipei's Fruition and Germany's Overkill, to create a pack that embodies contemporary womanhood. Having to overcome cultural differences and a language barrier, the two shops came together and produced two silhouettes that define the evolving nature of women's sneakers. The EQT Lacing ADV is a premium take on the classic adidas silhouette, constructed with plush velour and a satin finish, this model implies feminity and captures the rebelliousness that both partners were looking for.
- Stretch velour upper.
- Holographic material inlay.
- Tumbled leather overlay at heel.
- Lace straps.
- Co-branded satin tongue labels.
- Co-branded leather insoles.
- EVA midsole with integrated 3-Stripes detailing.
- Translucent outsole.