adidas - Iniki Runner (Collegiate Navy | Running White)
adidas merges past and present styles to create a brand new silhouette! The Iniki Runner was inspired by the Hawaiian word, iniki, meaning sharp, piercing gales and can also mean to punch or rip. Taking style cues from adidas' heritage in the '70s and blending it with modern day technology creates a runner that's ready for the track as well as the streets.
• boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give, the more you get.
• Two-way stretch mesh and vintage suede upper; Shiny mesh tongue.
• Printed serrated 3-Stripes.
• Hidden sock construction for easy slip-on comfort; Deconstructed heel cap.
• Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner.
• Webbed gum rubber outsole.