First introduced in 1996, the Nike Air Foamposite was built for full-court performance and modern style with soft, lightweight cushioning and futuristic design detail. Today, the stitch-free construction and sleek sole make the Nike Air Foamposite One as popular as the original.
- Synthetic Foamposite construction for durability and a modern look.
- Mesh tongue and heel inlay for breathability and comfort.
- Zoom Air cushioning is lightweight, low-profile and responsive.
- Rubber tread with herringbone pattern for multidirectional traction.
- Pull tabs at tongue and heel fore easy on and off.