New Balance - Women's 990v4 Pink Ribbon (Komen Pink)
Show your support and stand up for the fight against breast cancer! This is American craftsmanship. The 990 continues its 30-year legacy of great performance and iconic style with the 990v4. It's the perfect combination of cushioning and stability, wrapped up in a look that will last forever.
• Pigskin / mesh upper.
• 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate.
• Blown rubber outsole.
• Dual density collar foam.
• ENCAP PU ring with EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) core.
• ENCAP midsole technology provides support and maximum durability.
• In 2015, 2016 and 2017, New Balance shall contribute 5% of the MSRP of each product sold from New Balance's Lace Up for the Cure® Collection to Susan G. Komen, with a guaranteed minimum donation for $500,000 each year. For more information visit: www.komen.org.
• Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of NB's sales, New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.