Mighty number nine! Nike and Kevin Durant once again team up with designer Leo Chang to create the ninth signature model in the KD line. This is the first KD silhouette to feature a Flyknit upper and also the first Nike silhouette to feature the brand new cushioning unit: the Zoom Air unit. Kevin Durant is making waves in his new home and now is the time to get ready for the evolution of the basketball silhouette with the KD 9.
- Reimagined Nike Zoom Air cushioning enables natural motion while providing a more responsive feel than ever before. It's thicker in the heel to better cushion hard landings and thinner in the forefoot to enhance control.
- Sock-like Flyknit forefoot provides an incredible fit and feel with areas of breathability, stretch and support where you need them most.
- Intersecting lace loops create a "cage" that supports and contains your foot during quick cuts and sprints.
- Mesh and foam around the heel add comfort.
- Multidirectional traction pattern for durability and multi-surface grip.
- Rubber outsole wraps up the sides in key areas to enhance stability.