A tightly edited, discreetly packaged selection of city highlights for the design-conscious visitor. Each Wallpaper* City Guide unearths the most happening restaurants and nightlife, the buzziest hotels, the most influential art galleries and enticing retail, the very best in local design, and the historical styles and contemporary architecture that define a destination. Local writers have delved deep into the urban psyche to enable you to come away from your trip, however brief, with a real flavor of the creative scene and the satisfaction you’ve seen all that you should.
- Focus on architecture, design, luxury and style.
- 55 stunning original color photographs.
- A unique barometer of the contemporary scene.
- Eight main chapters with 11,000 words of insight.
- A map color-coded by the hippest neighborhoods.
- Published May 2014.
- Paperback, 6 1/4 x 4 1/4 in, 128 pages.
- All Sales Are Final. NO Returns, Exchanges or Merchandise Credit on this product.